Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank You 2014!

Bonjour a tous! 

I highlighted just a few minutes to write a post today, because  it's important for me. Even now I need to "run" to the supermarket and cook something, prepare "dinner" for our guests, but I'll write this post and after - all what I planned...

If somebody ask me to express your 2014 year in 1 word, I'd say it's CHANGES
A lot of changing during this year! I promise to myself right now that I'll write about all this "changes" in my life in few days.

Thanks for this unforgettable 2014! I'm thankful for all new people I met this year, unforgettable experience, life lessons that I got, thanks for my mother's, relatives and friends support during this not easy year.
I'm thankful that I'm right now and here!
I'm still upset about situation in my country, but - everything what happens happens for a reason!!! I believe in our bright future! 

1 more life lesson that I again confirm - Keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you! 

I have a habit to write new goals for new year on the beginning of January (as I usually don't have any free time in the end of the year). I have many plans and new goals and I'll spend few hours to writing. 
I offer you all to do the same - it's really works :) 

I wish all your goals to come true very fast in 2015! And the most important good health and hipness for you and your families! 

And now I'm very exited about this NY's night, because for the first time I'll spend it with a big group of EVSors in Paris...
We usually say in Ukraine "The way you spend New Year's eve is the way you're gonna spend the rest of the year". 





I believe that it gonna be unforgettable!!!!!! :) 


All the best in 2015,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment