Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Living abroad is a life lesson!


Bonjour a tous! (usually french people say that :)

It has been already 2 months since I moved to France. I can't believe...Time runs so fast!.. It seems like few days ago I was dreaming about EVS project, living abroad for a while, passing exams in my university, collecting and preparing documents for my visa, meeting with my friends in Ukraine before departure, packing my luggages for 1 year (so complicated) and taking a flight to Paris. Et voilà - I'm here :)

I've be listening to this song on an airplane just so it gets stuck in my head :)





I can say for sure that my life has changed by 180 degrees and I like it! New country, FRENCH language, people whom you don't know, culture, traditions, habits, mentality, lifestyle, etc.

I made a challenge for myself!


As for me, every young person should try this unforgettable experience! Communication, working in foreign organization, living thousand km far away from your country with different youth from Europe together, being independent, having minimum budget and resolving problems by yourself could
definitely make your life richer in spiritual way...

Probably some of you think that it's kind of paradise - NO, it's not. We also have problems, difficulties and other things. But for those who know me personally - I'm positive girl who doesn't concentrate on negative aspects... Or I try to :)

Plus, living abroad independently you can discover yourself in the way you never think of and open new abilities! For example here, I have already found something about myself what I didn't know being in my country...




Peace. Love.
Alexandra (Sasha)







No comments:

Post a Comment